Join Us At The Jacksonville Zoo!
Friday, October 12, 2018 | 6-9PM
A Wild Night for Wildlife Costume PartyThis is our 2nd Annual fundraising event at the Jacksonville Zoo, with all proceeds benefitting the Wildlife Rescue Coalition of Northeast Florida!
The Wild Night takes place during the Jacksonville Zoo and Garden's Annual Spooktacular Event.
Bring your children, wear your costumes, and join us for this fun evening!
Your Ticket Includes:
- Admission to the Zoo's Spooktacular Event
- Silent Auction
- Adult and Children's Costume Contest
- Buffet-style Dinner
- Kiddie Goodie Bag
- Adults: $55
- Children: $45
Tickets available here, or call (904) 744-8580
Download a flyer HERE
We are actively seeking sponsors of this year's event, and donation items and/or services that can be offered during our silent auction.Donations For Our Silent Auction
Let your imagination go wild! We accept all donations and welcome any ideas. Here are some donation suggestions: Various gift certificates such as dinners at nice restaurants, attractions, massages, manicures, pedicures, hair styles at upscale salons, private boat rides, in-home professional party cooking, dinners for two, dancing classes for couples, yoga classes for couples, weekend stay at various resorts, night stay at nice hotels, bed & breakfast deals, movie or symphony tickets, jewelry items, bottles of nice wine or champagne, certificates to flower shops, local area attractions, etc.Sponsorships
You can also sponsor a purchase of a donation item for our silent auction. Minimum sponsorship value is $50.
- $50 - Your name will appear in the program
- $150 - Your name and logo will appear on the sponsor board and in the program
- $250 (Bronze) - 2 Free tickets and your name and logo will appear on the sponsor board and in the program
- $500 (Silver) - 5 Free tickets and your name and logo will appear on the sponsor board and in the program
- $1000 (Gold) - 10 Free tickets and your name and logo will appear on the sponsor board and in the program
- $2500 (Platinum) 15 Free tickets and your name and logo will appear on the sponsor board and in the program
Please submit your donation and/or sponsorship information and payment no later than October 5, 2018.
For more information, contact Lisa at (904) 744-8580
ABOUT THE WILDLIFE RESCUE COALITION OF NORTHEAST FLORIDA, INC
WRCNEF is comprised of a group of citizens, volunteers, veterinarians, rehabilitators, and wildlife advocates in the 7-county Northeast Florida area. In 2003, these supporters came together from a realization that there was a very strong need in northeast Florida to provide care for orphaned and injured wildlife. While we admit over 2,000 native, wild animals each year, the WCRNEF receives no funding from the city, county, state, or federal sources. Fundraisers such as this one provide us with necessary funding for our daily operations.
Thank you for your continuous support!